For Advanced Players Who Want To Improve
Our Intensive Programs are individualized education aimed at elite players. It’s an opportunity to do a deep dive into NeuralTraining for pickleball. The programs are held in Colorado Springs and come in two flavors, a 5-day, 40-hour program and a 3-day, 24-hour program. There’s a predefined curriculum, but it’s highly customizable to your needs.
We can consider holding Intensive Programs in other locations if they’re in conjunction with a scheduled clinic, or there are a group of people who want to be trained together.
- An understanding of NeuralTraining concepts and how they affect player performance
- Personal improvement during the week and the knowledge to continue to improve
- The ability to apply a neural lens to your training going forward
- An introduction to ongoing resources available to you
- An optimized blend of what to do, why it makes sense, practical application and skills
- Drilling ideas
- Application of training principals
- NeuralTraining concepts
- Mobility, Vision, Balance, Brain-state, Breathing, and Activation for Pickleball
- Personalized individual pickleball instruction
- Applied recreational play – equal or better skilled players
- Simplifying the game
- Address individual physical/neurological challenges
- Recovery techniques
- 5-day NeuroPickleball Intensive Program – $2,000
- 3-day NeuroPickleball Intensive Program – $1,500
- Doesn’t include lodging or travel expenses
- 25% off if 2 people with equivalent skills and interest sign up together
When you submit this form you’ll be automatically signed up to receive our emails. You can unsubscribe at any time.